Miraqell Wellness Assessment
- Genetics (DNA)
- Brain type
- Brain health
- Biometric & anthropometric biomarkers
Choose Foods that are Healthy for you
A personalized diet can reduce inflammation in your body; resulting in reduced feeling of fatigue, enhanced immune system, better pain tolerance, and improved blood biomarkers e.g. blood glucose and cholesterol, as well as improved mood, memory, and brain function which overall can promote healthier lifestyle.
A Healthy Brain, a Healthy Life
Wheather you want to lose weight or you just want to eat healthier, our integrated wellness approach helps you achioeve your wellness goals through eating trigger awareness, self-monitoring, and stress reduction. Some nutrients and relaxation techniques can influence your thoughts, emotions, and your mental imagery about food consumption.
Brain Health Matters as much as your Appearance
- Identify your brain type, brain habits and your genetics
- Obtain optimal brain and memory functions through nutrients
- Be aware of eating triggers
- Distinguish “Desire of Eating” from “Hunger”
- Limit overeating and cravings by mindfulness techniques and satiety hormonal responses